Thursday, June 25, 2009

An idea is born.

So...I bought Sims 3 last night. Today I was playing and chatting in my favorite place to chat: Studio64. We had a fabulous idea to make a house of nintendorks. I decided to do it Real World style and picked 7 people from the Studio plus myself to move into the house. 
I have decided I love the whole "trait" system. I had a ton of fun trying to match traits to people and see what the outcome would be, especially the "lifetime wish." Sometimes it was scarily accurate! 
The cast has been formed: Hillarie (me), Boris Stoke, Jbond64, Nussy, Mark, HoJay, Beer In The Dark, and Doctor Cube. 
The house has been built.
Now all that's left is for everyone to move in and to see what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real. 
Real World: Studio64.

No comments:

Post a Comment